Amy E. Boyle
866-921-0029 (Toll Free)
Amy Boyle takes the complex and makes it clear. As an attorney in Halunen Law’s consumer class action practice group, she levels the playing field for her consumer clients who challenge illegal or unethical corporate conduct. Amy’s work includes lawsuits against major food and cosmetic companies for false labeling, and against manufacturers for faulty construction materials and home products. These can be difficult, prolonged matters and Amy explains the process and expectation to her clients, putting them at ease for the road ahead. Her personal approach, robust litigation experience, research and organization skills, and dogged determination have served Amy — and her clients — well.
Amy is a member of the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court, a by-invitation organization of attorneys and judges dedicated to promoting excellence in legal advocacy. She is also a member of Minnesota Women Lawyers. A Cum Laude graduate of University of St. Thomas School of Law, Amy received the Minnesota State Bar Association’s Law Student Award for Excellence in Employment Law.
Life and law intersect daily, and the crossroads are often difficult. Halunen Law’s class action clients benefit greatly when attorney Amy Boyle leads the way.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Class Actions
U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, MN
- Juris Doctor–cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s Scholarship, Dean’s List
- Finalist, William E. McGee National Civil Rights Moot Court Competition
- Participant, New York Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Chair, Minnesota Justice Foundation
University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul, MN
- B.A. – Legal Studies in Business and International Business – Spanish
Honors and Awards
- Minnesota State bar Association, Labor & Employment law Section Award for Excellence in the Study of Employment Law, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Courts, Member
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Equity Committee Co-Chair
- Federal Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division, Board Member