Discuss Your Case with a Lawyer Today
Call (612) 605-4098 or Complete the Form
Has your employer discriminated against you or even fired you from your job? Halunen Law can help. We are the top employment law firm in the Dakota County area. We strive to protect the rights of our clients and employees everywhere.
Below are some examples of how discrimination in the workplace takes place.
Examples of Discrimination in the Workplace
If you’ve had to undergo discrimination in any of the following manners, contact our firm today.
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or preference
- Racial discrimination
- Gender discrimination
Dakota County Whistleblower Attorneys
At Halunen Law, we understand the importance of working diligently to protect the country against government fraud. We do this by protecting individuals who report unethical and illegal actions that companies and
government agencies are engaging in. The False Claims Act allows individual citizens to bring a qui tam lawsuit against government offices. These whistleblowers may be entitled to significant financial restitution for the act of exposing government fraud. Our highly experienced team of whistleblower protection attorneys have helped to recover more than $1 billion to date on behalf of our various clients.
Contact Halunen Law today for a consultation on your case.
Dakota County Cities Halunen Law Serves
- Apple Valley
- Inver Grove Heights
- South Saint Paul
- West Saint Paul
- Mendota HeightsMendota Heights
More Counties in Minnesota We Serve
1. Head east on 150th St W toward Pilot Knob Rd
2. Turn left onto Pilot Knob Rd
3. Turn left onto 140th St W
4. Turn right onto Co Rd 23/Cedar Ave
5. Continue onto MN-77 N/Cedar Ave
6. Take the exit onto MN-62 W
7. Take the Interstate 35W N exit
8. Merge onto I-35W N
9. Take exit 16A on the left toward Downtown/I-94 W
10. Merge onto MN-65
11. Turn left onto 9th St S
12. Turn right onto Lasalle Ave
13. Turn right onto S 8th St
Destination will be on the left at 80 S 8th St #1650, Minneapolis, MN 55402